Friday, August 2, 2013

Thomas L. Macy Real Estate is Pleased to Welcome Angie Vaden to Our Team of Associates!

Angie was referred to us by Tony and Amy Russell.  We’re glad to have you aboard, Angie!

Angie Vaden
253-632-2021
angie@thomaslmacy.com

Hi, my name is Angie and I was born and raised here in the beautiful Northwest.  I was actually born in Seattle but through the years have lived in Normandy Park, Federal Way, Auburn and the past 6 yrs in Snoqualmie Ridge.  I am passionate about my career in real estate as it is rewarding for me to help people find their place in the world to call home!
 
My knowledge of the eastside and the greater Seattle area will be advantageous to you by helping you to consider proximity to the places most important to you.  Being a mother of three, I have actively volunteered in several local schools and have an understanding of what the schools have to offer.  I understand the importance of being close to work, great schools, and shopping, as well as the best places to relax and have fun.
 
Another passion of mine is raising awareness of the needs around the world, especially in Africa.  Having travelled to South Africa with a group from Prevention Time, I have seen the devastation caused by HIV/AIDS firsthand.  Prevention through education is an essential component to combating this disease and I enjoy planning and organizing fundraisers for this cause.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment